Monday, July 3, 2017

#827 TMNT – ANNUAL BOOK 1990 (1990)


I found this book a few months ago in a second hand shop. It was very cheap, so I took it home. The book includes several activities for children (pastimes mostly) and also a short story/adventure with the ninja turtles and a few pages comic book, plus drawings of the main characters.



I am not familiar at all with this type of annuals (or yearbooks), I never had one as a kid, so I don’t know if they are supposed to be some kind of best-of, or just a book to gather every bit here and there that was not used before (kind of waste bin). Reading the stories, I would rather chose the second option, because they are terrible, but the pastimes are really nice, and I am sure I would have loved to have those pictures to copy, or those draw-by-points stuff.


The book was edited by Xenos in Germany and probably Austria and Switzerland, and by Copyright Promotions Ltd. In England. As the TMNT were very popular in the days, probably this book was made very quickly and that would explain the low quality of the contents.

No comments:

Post a Comment