Wednesday, March 30, 2011

#0 ISN’T THIS WHERE WE COME IN?

Welcome! You’ve probably found me just by chance, but don't leave yet! If you like vintage toys, you’ll like this blog. I intend to show toys, that were manufactured before the mid-1990’s. Unlike other blogs and websites, the initial idea is to get directly to the point, that is, to toys, I will skip long introductions about series and collections which are already on the net, and are probably much better than what I could write about them.

About myself, I’m a collector of many action figure series and cars (probably just like you). I do not own an impressive collection like those you can find in google images but I own many different toys from many different manufacturers and origins.

The language won’t be always English, although I’ll try to focus on it. Please keep an eye on this blog, because it will be regularly updated. Thank you and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment